Friday, June 27, 2008

Ta dah!

Well as you can see from the banner above I managed to make my deadline with about 42 minutes to spare.....maybe the deadline of midnight did help me even though it was self-imposed and therefore artificial.....I am glad to finally have my banner in place and now I feel like my blog is really ready to get going. My colour pallette on the banner was inspired by my very first piece of tiramisu ....it was a beautiful pristine square of cocoa-dusted cloud like cake, a perfect pink sugared rose petal floating atop...what more could a girl ask for?

3 comments:

Acornmoon said...

The banner looks great, very edible! Also you have got it to fit inside the rectangle, mine overhangs the edge for some reason. All in all ten out of ten.

Speaking of cake, did you bake one for Eleanor? Hope the birthday girl enjoyed her big day.

The Dutchess said...

It looks YUMMY.......:)

HAWTHORN HALL said...

It looks fantastic! How did you get it to fit inside the rectangle? I have the same issue Acornmoon has where mine overlaps? I am still learning about the "technical" aspects of blogging...daily!:)

Gillian