Monday, March 2, 2009

I added a slide show!!

I am so impressed with myself because as you can see in the column to the right I have managed, against all my better non-techy instincts, to put up a slide show of James artwork. Now I am working on one for my dogs and kitten and my desserts pictures, and my artwork...oh and pictures of Maine...hey it's going to be slideshow heaven. Check back soon and they should be inplace one by one, whichever takes the least work cropping and resizing will be the first up...here is a teaser pic of Harry,the kitten, who we found in a pile of leaves a couple of months ago, and who is now being naughty and jumping around in James' maquettes......see you soon!

1 comment:

Acornmoon said...

Blimey Patricia, how clever and what a talented man James is. I love all the Japanesey things the best.