Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Plethora of Pink and Red Poppy Pictures








Now isn't this how the hats at the Royal Wedding should have looked? The pink poppies, for which I have waited quite the number of years to bloom, are THE perfect pink, no really they are...in person they have an inner glow that makes them
almost neon (in a good way) and they are a little more saturated and a little more perfect...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
I am so enamoured of some of these photographs that I will have them available as archival prints in my Etsy store sometime this week.

5 comments:

Herb Westphalen Chef/Mixologist said...

Gaw Jee Us!

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

I'm loving poppies! They are my birth flower and I never really paid much attention to them until this year (it could be because I'm turning 40)? Soo pretty! I am going to have to plant me some.
:)
Shannon
www.cascobaysoap.blogspot.com

zoekmachine optimalisatie said...

What a beautiful collection and i enjoyed this post.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! You have such a lovely site! Thank you so much for coming by and visiting me. I appreciate it!

xx,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! :)

xx,
Tammy