Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Free worldwide shipping for the biggest little Pink Cupcake in the land...and more...

The biggest little Pink Cupcake in the land - on a shower curtain from my Society6 online shop which I pinned to the front of the house to give it some scale as our bathroom proved too small for such a venture. I did however forget that trees cast such wonderful and intense shadows, but I like the way the shadow looks - wouldn't it be cool if the shadow were painted on a house permanently!
  Here's how the curtain looks in my shop:
I am really pleased not only with the giant size of the cupcake, considering how small I originally painted it in watercolour,

but also the quality of the nice draping fabric and the printing is exceptional - well done Society6!
This item, plus most of the others in my shop, are available for free worldwide shipping until this Sunday June 8th - the only items that aren't covered by this offer are the new rugs, pillows with inserts, framed prints and stretched canvases.

Click this specific LINK to activate the offer.

A little rendition of how the shower curtain and new rugs, which come in three sizes - 2' x 3', 3' x 5' and 4' x 6', look together.

All the different items below are part of the free shipping offer:
Thank you - happy free shipping and shopping!
Patricia

Next up is a recipe for Rhubarb and Custard Pie - yum I say!!
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: