Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Free worldwide shipping from my Society6 shop until October 26th - yea!!!

Hooray - there's free worldwide shipping on most of the items in my print on demand online Society6 shop until October 26th!! The only items that are NOT eligible for this offer are framed prints, stretched canvases and rugs but nowadays even the pillows with inserts are shipped for free - isn't that marvellous!!

I just added Blue Rhapsody on white to my coterie of designs over there so please bob on along to enjoy the free shipping via

Thanks ever so much for supporting me and my work through your purchases - it warms the cockles of my heart and thrills me to the bottom of my little cotton socks.

Appreciatively,
Patricia

Oops - on my last blogpost I said a Pear and Ginger Cake recipe would be up next - sorry, this offer popped up in the meantime - the nice, sticky, stodgy cake will be coming along in the next couple of days! Stay tuned!

No comments: