Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'd really appreciate your vote for my 2015 Tea Towel design at Spoonflower!


This is the Tea Towel layout I just created for this weeks design challenge over at Spoonflower and I'd really appreciate your vote if you have a couple of minutes. I can't tell you where my design appears in the line up as the layout is shuffled  for each voter and you can vote for as many designs as you like. 
So please click HERE to vote and my sincere thanks in advance.
Here is the design as it will appear at the competition to make it easier to recognize - thanks!!:
From November 6th through 11th you'll be able to purchase 2 fat quarters for the price of one so you can have two of my tea towels for the price of one - of course once you receive your fabric purchase you will have to cut and hem to make the tea towel but it's a nice easy rectangle to do.

I created this design from motifs I originally painted by hand in watercolour and have used it in other applications in both my Spoonflower shop where it is called COTTAGE GINGHAM - as an allover design:
LINK HERE
and here is a design created specifically as a fat quarter to be used for, perhaps, a handmade bag:
LINK HERE
And here is how I altered the motifs for my Society6 shop:

Many thanks for your vote!!

No comments: