Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pink Pink Pink for Valentine's Day...and all the good year through!

Happy Valentine's Day!
As you probably already know I love the colour PINK and I just curated a whole collection of all my pink Design Confections at SPOONFLOWER ...wow 22 of them!! Each available in many and sundry wondrous fabrics (listed HERE), wallpaper and giftwrap AND if you want custom apparel in my designs (sew yourself or have them custom white glove sewn for you) visit SPROUTPATTERNS and for furniture and home goods visit ROOSTERY

- at both Roostery and Sprout Patterns you can use any of my designs from SPOONFLOWER on the items you see featured at these sites :)
Click HERE to go to Pink, Pink, Pink

Here's an example of a slipper chair in my PINK CUPCAKES and PAISLEY textile design
I do hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: